2. VirtualVoCamp2018 We have organized and held a virtual, hackathon VoCamp in February of 2018. One motivation for this is that not everyone can travel to the VoCamps but want to participate in one. This one was an experiment to see how well we can do on a topic of interest to some of the organizers - Glaciers. Results of this meeting were captured on a GitHub We are planning follow up sessions.
Upcoming Affiliated Events
- GeoVoCamp Santa Barbara 2012
- GeoVoCamp Madrid 2012
- GeoVoCamp Dayton 2012
- GeoVoCamp SOCoP DC 2012
- 1st Vocamp - Energy Efficiency in Buildings.
- Descartes-Core GeoVoCamp Santa Barbara 2013
- 3rd VoCamp - Energy using and producing Products Management (EupP).
- SOCoP's GeoVoCampDC2013 held at NSF Nov. 18-19, 2013
- Descartes-Core GeoVoCamp Santa Barbara 2014
- GeoVoCamp at USGS in DC - GeoVoCampSOCoP2014
- GeoVoCamp Santa Barbara 2015 (March 23-25, 2015)
- VoCamp Notre Dame 2015 (May 18-19, 2015)
- GeoVoCampDC2015 Nov.30-Dec. 2 held at USGS Facility in Reston VA
- GeoVoCampDC2016 ]Nov.29-Dec. 1 at the University of Maryland's Center for Geospatial Information Science
- DCVoCamp2017 Nov. 28 - 30. 2017 at the U.S. Department of the Interior building, 1849 C Street, NW, Washington, D.C.
Previous Affiliated events
VoCamp Mailing List and IRC Channel
- VoCamp Discussion List - for discussing
- The IRC channel #vocamp on freenode.net is used between VoCamp events
- Join VoCamp Social Networks
Resources for Vocabulary Maintainers
These are just stubs at the moment.
- Vocabulary editors and publishing tools
- Where to find vocabularies
- How to evaluate vocabularies
- Best Practices - a quick guide to rapid prototyping of an RDF Schema
- Ontology Design Patterns
- NeOn Glossary of Ontology-related terms (and related news story).
- Author's Tool wishlist
- Semantic Web Best Practices and Deployment
Please famliarize yourself with some/all of the
[TBL tutorial ]
Resources to Support WOD Users
- Consult the User's Guide for information on using the wiki
- Configuration settings list
- MediaWiki FAQ
- MediaWiki release mailing list